WWW95: first impressions
this was an extremely well organized event. even though there were more than
a thousand attendees, it took me less then five minutes to register !
other things i liked very much about this conference:
- the whole area was non-smoking !!!
- the use of public transportation was FREE for all participants !
- there were drinks, snacks, cookies (mmmhh !) and fruits everywhere
- there was a huge number of workstations and X-terminals with Internet
- even at the hotel, we had about eight workstations and X-terminals that
were available 24 hours a day. after midnight, the response time was
reasonable, before midnight, a lot of patience was necessary.
there was only one thing that i was not very happy with:
- all the various papers and booklets were printed on glazed paper
in GREEN letters ...
back to WWW95 main document
18-apr-95 (ra) /