Trip Report WWW2004
W3C: web services foundations and innovations
there were approximately 80 attendees.
- choreography = interactions between web services (peer-to-peer operations)
- activities started february 2003
3 levels of choreography:
- abstract (may be replaced by the term templates)
- portable (defined by Web Services Definition Language - WSDL)
- concrete (the actual transaction)
choreography definition language notation:
- participants, roles, relationsships
- types, variables (messages, channels), tokens
- choreography definitions (composition, life-line, exception = out of flow events)
channel = path to exchange messages between participiating web services.
to the trip report main page
w3c_choreography.html / 24-may-2004 (ra) / reto ambühler